LeagueTouch is an exciting new version of non-contact Rugby League (no tackle). You can grubber, chip or kick on any touch and you even kick conversions after a try.
Games are part of the JRL competition and the Grand final will be played at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
SNAPSHOT OF JRL – LEAGUE-TOUCH RULES:
– Played across half a rugby league field with 10m in-goals
– Conversions after a try
– Kickoffs and Dropouts
– Knock backs (dropped ball) play on
– 5 to 9 players per team depending on your age. 9 a side is full field. Compulsory fullback in defence.
– Kicking (chips, grubbers, cross field kicks) allowed on any touch
– Dummy half can be touched
– Play the ball must be with foot. No markers.
– Under 7
– Under 9
– Under 11
– Under 13
– Under 15
– Ladies Open
– Ladies Over 30
– Mens Over 35
Register your interest in league touch: email@example.com