LeagueTouch is an exciting new version of non-contact Rugby League (no tackle). You can grubber, chip or kick on any touch and you even kick conversions after a try.
Games are part of the JRL competition and the Grand final will be played at Southern Cross Group Stadium.
SNAPSHOT OF JRL – LEAGUE-TOUCH RULES:
– Played across half a rugby league field with 10m in-goals
– Conversions after a try
– Kickoffs and Dropouts
– Knock backs (dropped ball) play on
– 5 to 9 players per team depending on your age. 9 a side is full field. Compulsory fullback in defence.
– Kicking (chips, grubbers, cross field kicks) allowed on any touch
– Dummy half can be touched
– Play the ball must be with foot. No markers.
2017 DIVISIONS AVAILABLE
– Under 7 (Born 2011 or after)
– Under 9 (Born 2009 or after)
– Under 11 (Born 2007 or after)
– Under 13 (Born 2005 or after)
– Under 15 (Born 2003 or after)
– Ladies Open (Born 2002 or before)
– Ladies Over 30 (Born 1988 or before)
– Mens Over 35 (Born 1983 or before)
Register your interest in league touch: firstname.lastname@example.org